Join IFMA East Bay Chapter
Founded in 1980, IFMA is the world's largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting 24,000 members in 10?4 countries.
Full membership in IFMA provides you with access to a local chapter, councils and communities of practice related to specific industries and areas of speciality. If you are interested in becoming an IFMA member, follow this link to IFMA.org and fill out a membership appplication online.
Individual Member Benefits:
- Local, global and industry-specific networking with a knowledgeable and supportive community of facility professionals.
- Opportunities to hone your skills, broaden your expertise and heighten your credibility in all FM-related areas.
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally - earn recognition with an IFMA credential, get involved in association activities and contribute to the advancement of your profession.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in your field.
- Raise your professional profile as an FM dedicated to best-in-class facility management.
Note: IFMA will assign you a local chapter membership based upon the ZIP code you input for the mailing address on your application. To be assigned to the East Bay Chapter, if you so desire, you will need to use an address with a ZIP code in the East Bay Area.
For more information, please contact our Membership Committee Chairperson